ShawnSohLongNeverHearFromMeCauseIStayAtHomeUpdates!
1.I have been watching Singapore Idol.Seriously, that show has so much corniness & wanna-be-ness its amazing.heh.veroy heh.oh yea,im sick of people labeling supposedly 'lame' people as 'william hung'. I mean..its a freakin old joke. Get over it. NEXT PLEASE. pfft.
2.My sister has a collection of friends who all look like DOLLS. yes,i aint kidding.They are like walking plastic faced, big eyed, curly hair demons.Im convinced. Either that or my sister is part-time witch who revives spirits in dolls. (...) ew.thats freaky.
3.I got a new phone! Ha. All hail Mummy SerenePanChengLee(all together now, "My Mother,My Protector."
4.I noticed that Critch is actually a depressed,suicidalteenager hamster.He has been trying to escape from his cage tank by many means and ways.He even tried 'desk-jumping' and also the heart-stopping 'pin-eating' act.I think he needs a girl.My sister Kimberly seems interested. Freakin' irritating, my two sisters are squealing over that furball EVERYDAY.
5.I have a Hate-Club...lead by Eugene to curse me and scold me whenever i say i wanna buy shoes/dunks/GRUNGE/ya-anything-for-teh-feeet.
6.Aw-Siew-Teng-Slut is actually my secret twin brother/sister/animal/hairball.She is also a mutant and reads minds.She is also inhuman cause she does not suffer from i-am-feeling-fugly-face-pox. Don't be cocky about it you slut! ONE MONTH. HEH.
7.Buggy-eye-glasses makes me feel like I'm Clark Kent. Don't ask why.
8.Recently,i saw this thingy that made me want to do my thingy so that the thingy will be feel better or look better.HEE. Im saving up now.
9.I got 4th for Gossiper's Idol.Yay im such a famous whore. AND ACJ.I CANT BELIEVE YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT HORRIBLE, TRAUMATISING KOREAN STUNT.
10.My WHOLE family is startin to have this nail-art craze.I have been called and summoned to do my auntie's nails many times.Unskilled,I just slob the whole freaking thing over her nails,sometimes fingers but ya.They usually look like melted red turtle heads but its all for fun. Oh A.Joy, my favourite was the Neon Pink,Green and Orange combination. oh-my-gwad so retro metro! (:
P.S. Congrats to Caspor upon havin a glimpse of the End Of the World.
1.I have been watching Singapore Idol.Seriously, that show has so much corniness & wanna-be-ness its amazing.heh.veroy heh.oh yea,im sick of people labeling supposedly 'lame' people as 'william hung'. I mean..its a freakin old joke. Get over it. NEXT PLEASE. pfft.
2.My sister has a collection of friends who all look like DOLLS. yes,i aint kidding.They are like walking plastic faced, big eyed, curly hair demons.Im convinced. Either that or my sister is part-time witch who revives spirits in dolls. (...) ew.thats freaky.
3.I got a new phone! Ha. All hail Mummy SerenePanChengLee(all together now, "My Mother,My Protector."
4.I noticed that Critch is actually a depressed,suicidal
5.I have a Hate-Club...lead by Eugene to curse me and scold me whenever i say i wanna buy shoes/dunks/GRUNGE/ya-anything-for-teh-feeet.
6.Aw-Siew-Teng-Slut is actually my secret twin brother/sister/animal/hairball.She is also a mutant and reads minds.She is also inhuman cause she does not suffer from i-am-feeling-fugly-face-pox. Don't be cocky about it you slut! ONE MONTH. HEH.
7.Buggy-eye-glasses makes me feel like I'm Clark Kent. Don't ask why.
8.Recently,i saw this thingy that made me want to do my thingy so that the thingy will be feel better or look better.HEE. Im saving up now.
9.I got 4th for Gossiper's Idol.Yay im such a famous whore. AND ACJ.I CANT BELIEVE YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT HORRIBLE, TRAUMATISING KOREAN STUNT.
10.My WHOLE family is startin to have this nail-art craze.I have been called and summoned to do my auntie's nails many times.Unskilled,I just slob the whole freaking thing over her nails,sometimes fingers but ya.They usually look like melted red turtle heads but its all for fun. Oh A.Joy, my favourite was the Neon Pink,Green and Orange combination. oh-my-gwad so retro metro! (:
P.S. Congrats to Caspor upon havin a glimpse of the End Of the World.

<< Home